A wide range of options...
– Full 24 hour support
– Attractive lounges
– Relaxed and modern dining room
– Choice of menu, home cooked food
– Special dietary requirements catered for
– Landscaped gardens
– Patio terrace
– Regular activities/entertainment
– Treatment Room
– Hairdressing salon
– Internet access/wi-fi
– Assisted Bathrooms and Shower Rooms
– Own GP (if wished), local GP practices and community nursing services
– No smoking policy but there is a covered smoking area for residents in the garden
From home to home...
– Personalised bedrooms with en-suite facilities
– Staff call bell system
– Rooms available with garden views
– All single rooms with furniture
– TV point
Here to help...
– Disabled en-suite facilities
– Disabled wc/facilities
– Disabled parking
– Moving and handling equipment
– Step-free access
– Wheelchair access within home
Our dedicated staff will spend a lot of time getting to know you, your likes and dislikes and personal goals.
We dedicate ourselves to providing the highest quality of care for our residents at all times, a home where residents feel safe and cared for.
The care team at Samuel Hobson House are competent and confident in what they do. They are caring and committed to their role.